with coriander & bean sprouts
Tasty Singapore noodles with pork and vegetables
- 1 pack shelf-fresh Singapore noodles
- 350 g pork fillet, sliced*
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Garlic
- 1 red or green capsicum, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 175 g bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Coriander
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
*Lamb backstrap or beef fillet could be used instead of the pork.
- Soften noodles by covering with hot water for 1 minute. Drain and untangle with the fingers and set aside.
- Thinly slice pork fillet then heat vegetable oil in large frying pan or wok and stir-fry the pork on high until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Remove pork to a plate.
- Add the garlic and sesame oil to the pan or wok with spring onion and capsicums and stir-fry on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, return the pork, add noodles, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar and toss together over high heat 1 minute. Stir in coriander and bean sprouts and cook a further 30-40 seconds, stirring and tossing constantly.
Serve onto plates or shallow bowls, garnished with sesame seeds.