with spring onions
A delicious recipe by 4 Ingredients Kim McCosker.
- 500 g stir-fry beef
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Thai Seasoning
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- Mix Thai Seasoning and meat together and let stand 5 minutes.
- Trim the spring onions and cut into thin lengthwise strips.
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry onions for 1 minute. Add beef and stir-fry until cooked on the outside and medium on the inside, about 2 minutes on high heat.
- Serve over steamed white rice, or for a healthier option over shredded ice berg lettuce.
Vegetables that compliment a Thai stir-fry are baby corn, snow peas, red capsicum, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts.